WHY CHOOSE US TO MANUFACTURE YOUR PU FOAM PARTS ?
As the leading PU foam parts manufacturer, we have our own specific moulding technology and can control every aspect of your parts’ production.
Our core business is small- and medium-scale production runs, manufacturing 1 to 2000 parts per day for a wide range of industries in France and abroad.
Portelli Productions is a globally renowned company, producing PU foam parts only a stone’s throw from Lyon. We always keep our promises, from meeting deadlines and providing a fast response to guaranteeing impeccable product quality.
SUPERVISING YOUR PROJECTS
We’re here for you throughout your project, from design to full production, and you can count on technical support from our specialist teams whenever you need it.
INDEPENDENT PROJECT TEAMS
With a plan, a 3D file or a template part, we can :
- Create a prototype and model
- Design and develop moulding tools
- Formulate polyurethane and run it through the testing laboratory (specific development for our clients)
- Develop internal structures to mould around (general mechanics, thin sheet metal, plastic injection, etc.)
- Fine-tune the mass-production phase
- Provide full traceability, marking and decoration
- Assemble and glue,
As part of the Portelli Group, it’s easy for us to communicate, optimise our deadlines and simplify product management.
OUR MACHINE PARK
- 26 high- and low-pressure PU injection machines, suitable for parts from 20g to 15kg
- 1 painting chain with kiln
- 3 carousels
- 8 automatic mould-holders
- 1 formulation laboratory
- 1 mechanical testing laboratory
- 1 fire resistance testing booth (FAR 25853)
- 1 climate chamber
- 1 light booth with colorimetry control
We are constantly renewing our production tools, ensuring that the quality of our parts and our delivery times are always at the highest possible level.
Contact your polyurethane parts transformer now and let us manufacture your parts. Our team is on hand to give you all the information you need about our companies.